maandag 2 januari 2012

Beste wensen voor 2012!

First of all, I would like to wish everyone a wonderful year 2012!! may it be filled with good health, emotions and happiness :)

On my side, I will start the year with sharing with you some more pictures of a beautiful young lady that came in my studio the other day. Do not forget that it is now possible to have a mini photoshoot in the studio at an even more affordable price (only €49!), where you are in the spotlight! and you do get a printed picture 13x18cm in a frame in a lovely homemade pouch! I do have a limited amount of pouches/frames for this offer, so be sure not to miss this St. Valentine offer and to make an appointment soon to have your present ready for your Valentine on time! You can also come to the studio if the present is not for your valentine, but for someone else!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Geen opmerkingen: